- Developed by Lama Tsultrim Allione, Feeding Your Demons® is a profoundly effective method for recognizing and transforming the deep-seated patterns, triggers, and neuroses that undermine the quality and enjoyment of our lives.
- Become fully certified to use this method in a therapeutic setting with clients, or choose the à la carte options for personal growth and enrichment.
- Taught by Lama Tsultrim Allione with Senior Teachers Lopön Charlotte Rotterdam and Pieter Oosthuizen.
- 11 Live Webcasts over the entire program, with small discussion groups and an onsite Capstone Retreat in the final Certification Level.
- Choose between a Secular and a Buddhist Track.
- Click here for a detailed course description with all the options explained.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the history, theory, and practice of Feeding Your Demons® (FYD), which is based on an ancient Buddhist healing practice.
- Discover how to work with afflictive emotions and habitual patterns, unraveling their roots and discovering your own innate wisdom.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what drains your energy and preoccupies your mind, learning how to liberate these patterns.
- Learn how to work with personal and family demons.
- Understand the interconnectedness of your emotional patterns, and how a single pattern can impact multiple areas of your life.
- Integrate the practice by working with clay and art, to more fully express and feel the process of transformation.
- Acquire powerful and uniquely flexible tools to help relieve the suffering of others as a therapist, coach, or facilitator.
- Establish a regular, transformational meditation practice that integrates seamlessly with your established life and work.
Who Is This Course For?
- Ideal for therapists, coaches, and facilitators who want to use this powerful technique with their clients.
- Ideal for individuals who wish to work deeply with their own ‘demons’.
- The work transcends spiritual constructs, serving as a meaningful tool for anyone who wishes to feel greater peace with their emotions, regardless of religious affiliation or personal philosophy.
- If you have ever suffered from, or want to help those who suffer from anxiety, depression, addiction, trauma, illness, fear, eating disorders, self-hatred, grief, anger issues, prejudice, or any other form of internal conflict and suffering, then you can benefit from Feeding Your Demons®.