Feeding Your Demons®: Kapala Training Level IV
With Lama Tsultrim Allione
September 14 - 19, 2020
In Kapala Training Level IV, you will receive Machig’s Ultimate Meaning from Lama Tsultrim, as well as the Crystal and the Rainbow Rays Movement Practice.
Who Can Attend?
- This is a required retreat for the Magyu Mother Lineage Program.
- Anyone who has completed all prerequisites listed below.
- Completion of Kapala Training Levels I, II, and III
- 200 hours of “Opening the Gate to Space”
- Completion of Dentog Chigma group retreat
- One-month-long solo Dentog Chigma Retreat at Tara Mandala (or another retreat center, not at home) ending with a fire puja (we will help you do fire puja)
- Preferably without break (in a single period of time). Retreat may be broken up into two or four sections under special circumstances (e.g., for a parent of a young child).
- Fire puja can be completed during Kapala IV Training
- Completion of the Lion Headed Dakini Retreat (formerly the Dakini Retreat)
- 10 Feeding Your Demons® with dream figures with tracking forms
- 10 Feeding Your Demons® with demon of ego-clinging with tracking forms
- 10 Feeding Your Demons® with collective societal/cultural/historical demon with tracking forms
- 10 Extended Ally processes with the journey
- 200 thirty-minute sessions of the Four Immeasurables practice (as learned in the Three Yana Retreat)
What to Expect?
- During the retreat there will be noble silence.
Suggested Dana Range: $180-$300
What is Dana?
- Dana is a Pali word meaning “generosity.” As one of the six paramitas or “perfections,” the practice of generosity is an integral part of the Buddhist path. Dharma teachings are traditionally offered on the basis of dana which is offered to a teacher in recognition of the precious gift that has been given. Tara Mandala compensates teachers by only covering their travel and room and board while teaching. Tara Mandala suggests a range of dana for each retreat, based on the number of days in which the retreat will take place. There is an opportunity to give dana upon registration directly to the teacher(s) or at the end of each retreat, which is a special time of honoring what has been given and what has been received. For more information about Dana, click here.
Lama Tsultrim Allione is founder and resident lama of Tara Mandala. She is author of Women of Wisdom, Feeding Your Demons, and Wisdom Rising: Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine. Born in New England to an academic/publishing family, she traveled to India in her late teens and was ordained as…
Learn more about Lama Tsultrim Allione