Lama Tsultrim Allione
Lama Tsultrim Allione
Wisdom Rising: Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine
With Lama Tsultrim Allione
November 6 – December 18, 2021
In this 7-week course, Lama Tsultrim will:
- Guide you through the development of the feminine in Buddhism.
- Introduce the mandala principle and its importance to western and eastern psychology.
- Provide an in-depth overview of the fierce feminine qualities found within the five Dakini buddha families.
Additionally, students will have the opportunity to learn from Lama Tsultrim directly via 4 live webcasts where they will be able to submit questions and receive live instruction.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand how each of the five Dakini’s key ‘encumbered’ emotions and wisdom qualities are within each of us.
- Identify which of the Dakini’s are related to your current emotional patterns, both positive and negative.
- Practice the core ‘Mandala of the Five Dakinis’ meditation so you connect daily to their powerful transformative energy.
- Learn additional special meditations that allow you to gain insights and wisdom from each Dakini.
Who Is This Course For?
- For both beginning and seasoned practitioners, as the five Dakini Mandala practice is powerful and yet simple to learn.
- This course is complementary to the ‘Journey into the Sacred Masculine’ which includes the male aspects of the Buddha mandala.
- Completion of this program fulfills the requirement for Magyu practitioners.
- 12 hours of video; 1.5 hours of audio
- 9 guided meditations
- 5 Buddha Family Worksheets
- 4 Live Webcasts
- Video and Audio recordings of all Webcasts (access for one year)
- Access on mobile, computer and TV
- Certificate of completion
- You will have access for (1) one year to all materials as well as recordings of all live webcasts until December 25, 2022.
Tara Mandala offers tiered pricing for all online courses to allow participants the opportunity to offer additional financial support. Additional support helps Tara Mandala expand access to transformational and inspiring teachings even in difficult times. We encourage you to select at the highest level within your capacity, be a part of this vision, and help cover the costs of offering these wonderful teachings. We thank you in advance for your support and your practice!
In gratitude for your consideration, upon registration you will receive automatically a 20% special discount code for select items from our Dakini Store that have been recommended by Lama Tsultrim to assist in support of your practice and learning during this course.
Tier 1: $350
Registration at this level covers the basic costs of holding this online course.
Tier 2: $385
Registration at this level covers basic costs of this online course, generates additional funding for scholarships, and ensures yearlong sustainability for Tara Mandala.
Tier 3: $420
Registration at this level covers basic costs for this online course, generates additional funding for scholarships, Tara Mandala’s year around operations, and also supports the development of new course content to be offered in the future.
Offering dana to the teacher: The practice of offering dana, which means “generosity,” is the traditional offering the student makes to the teacher as a symbol of appreciation, gratitude, and reciprocity for receiving the precious teachings. Information on offering dana to the teacher will be provided during the online program. To learn more about dana and suggested dana ranges, please click here.
Payment Plans & Financial Assistance:
Tara Mandala offers two types of financial assistance: Deferred Payment Plans and Scholarships. You may apply for one or both of these types of assistance. Read the terms carefully as outlined on the financial aid application. Please see this page for further information.
If you are currently a member of our Sustaining Sangha, you may apply your Online Course discount to this course.
Watch this video of Lama Tsultrim Allione introducing the five buddha families.