Wisdom Rising: Self-Paced Program
With Lama Tsultrim Allione
In this self-paced course, Lama Tsultrim takes you through the development of the feminine in Buddhism, the mandala principle, an introduction to the fierce feminine of the dakinis, the five buddha families, and several transformative meditation practices. The course includes over 13 hours of teachings, guided meditations, worksheets, and much more.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand how each of the five Dakini’s key ‘encumbered’ emotions and wisdom qualities are within each of us.
- Identify which of the Dakini’s are related to your current emotional patterns, both positive and negative.
- Practice the core ‘Mandala of the Five Dakinis’ meditation so you connect daily to their powerful transformative energy.
- Learn additional special meditations that allow you to gain insights and wisdom from each Dakini.
Who Is This Course For?
- For both beginning and seasoned practitioners, the five Dakini Mandala practice is powerful and yet simple to learn.
- This course is complementary to teachings on the ‘Journey into the Sacred Masculine’ which includes the male aspects of the Buddha mandala. These latter teachings are currently available in several retreats, please visit our retreat calendar for the dates in which these may be offered.
- Completion of this program fulfills the requirement for Magyu: The Mother Lineage practitioners.
- Over 13 hours of on-demand video
- 8 guided audio meditations
- Guided practice session of the Mandala of Five Wisdom Dakinis
- 5 Buddha Family Worksheets
- Access on mobile, computer, and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- There are no prerequisites for this program.
Program Price: $240
Please visit the Dakini Store for additional (but not required) items to support your practice, such as:
- Wisdom Rising: Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine by Lama Tsultrim Allione (May 2018)
- 1 Practice Text for Mandala of the Five Wisdom Dakinis (Print booklet version)
- 1 Dakini Mandala Image (laminated deity card)
- Wisdom Rising Practice Bundle (Book, Practice Text and Deity Card)
- Mandala Deity Card
- Wisdom Rising Practice Support Collection
Lama Tsultrim Allione is the bestselling author of Women of Wisdom (1984), Feeding Your Demons (2008), and Wisdom Rising Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine (2018). Lama Tsultrim is the founder of Tara Mandala, a 700-acre retreat center with the three-story temple and library dedicated to the divine…
Learn more about Lama Tsultrim Allione