The Empowered Feminine — Online Workshop
With Dorje Lopön Charlotte Rotterdam and Catherine Bell
September 28, 2023
We invite you to join us for an interactive workshop with Catherine Bell and Magyu Lopön Charlotte Rotterdam
Catherine Bell has been in Boardrooms for the last two and half decades – often feeling like a complete misfit and often not fully claiming her seat at the table. She has been doing a personal investigation as to why this is and considering, if she cannot sit at the table how can younger women feel like they belong, and their voices heard.
Charlotte Rotterdam practices and teaches in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, and has long been drawn to the teachings on Vajra Pride which invite us to step into our inherent, unconditional worthiness. We can come to know, trust and live with primordial self-esteem and fearless presence in our relationships, work, and communities.
Catherine and Charlotte share their insights and experiences, and invite you to connect directly with your empowered feminine.
In this interactive session we will discover:
- What does the empowered feminine mean?
- How can we change our costume?
- How do we access an innate sense of worthiness and fearless confidence?
- How do we take our seat with compassion, free of arrogance?
- How to be and do in toxic situations.
- The power of silence and not doing and using the power of our voices. / The power of silence. The power of voice.
- The intelligence of doing and not-doing.
- How can we come back to our own hearts?
- How can we pay attention to what our body knows before our mind does?
- A playsheet to embody your empowered feminine.
This will be a highly interactive session. Open to all.
Who Should Attend?
This program is open to everyone.
All participants will have a 1-year access period to the recordings.
What is a Tara Mandala Online Program?
Tara Mandala offers online programming via live and pre-recorded curriculum that give you the opportunity to access dharma teachings, engage in guided practice, experience personal retreat and hands-on learning, while connecting with other participants through easy-to-use online platforms and an engaged community network. When needed, the program description and schedule will inform you in advance if and when a specific online session must be attended live if a direct transmission (Tib. lung) may be given. Access to recordings of all sessions will be available for additional viewing for one year.
Tara Mandala Program Pricing
Choose an amount within this range if you have the financial security and capacity to support Tara Mandala at a higher level. The contributions we receive within this range make it possible for us to offer a below-cost Access Range to those practitioners with a limited income.
This range is for you if you:
- Own your own home and live comfortably without financial worry
- Have investments and savings
- Easily have access to money in times of need or emergencies
- Have the desire to help make the Dharma more accessible to others
Choose an amount within this range if you have the financial capacity to sustain Tara Mandala’s ability to offer high-quality programs. The contributions we gratefully receive within this range enable us to keep our prices low while covering the basic program costs.
This range is for you if you:
- Have the capacity to meet your basic financial needs
- Make your rent or mortgage and other monthly payments
- Are generally able to purchase new items and experiences for yourself
- Can afford to take trips and go on retreats
Choose an amount within this range if you have limited financial capacity or are currently experiencing financial hardship. The contributions we gratefully receive within this range go toward covering costs and are supported by contributions of those who choose the Generosity Range.
This range is for you if you:
- Have difficulty meeting your basic financial needs
- Are experiencing housing, employment, or income instability
- Live paycheck-to-paycheck and and lack money in times of need
- Face challenges due to devaluation of your currency against the US dollar.
Offering dana to the teacher: The practice of offering dana, which means “generosity,” is the traditional offering the student makes to the teacher as a symbol of appreciation, gratitude, and reciprocity for receiving the precious teachings. Information on offering dana to the teacher will be provided during the virtual retreat. To learn more about dana and suggested dana ranges, please click here.
Payment Plans and Financial Assistance
Tara Mandala offers two types of financial assistance: Deferred Payment Plans and Scholarships. You may apply for one or both of these types of assistance. Read the terms carefully as outlined on the financial aid application. Please see this page for further information.
If you are currently a member of our Sustaining Sangha, you may apply your Online Program discount to this course.
The live sessions of the program are listed below. All times are Mountain Daylight Time.
Please use this link to see how this daily schedule translates into your timezone.
Thursday, September 28, 2023:
3:00-6:00pm (MDT) Workshop and discussion
Dorje Lopön Charlotte Z. Rotterdam has studied Tibetan Buddhism for the last 20 years, was authorized to teach by Lama Tsultrim Allione in 2006, and received the title of Magyu Lopön, lead teacher of Magyu: The Mother Lineage at Tara Mandala from Lama Tsultrim in 2016. Lopön Charlotte teaches in…
Learn more about Dorje Lopön Charlotte Rotterdam
Catherine Bell is a successful entrepreneur, business leader, and best-selling business author. The Awakened Company, which she founded, focuses on helping organizations create healthy corporate cultures through awakening the self, relationships, and team dynamics. Previously, Catherine founded BluEra in 2008, a Profit 500 executive search and team transformation company. As…
Learn more about Catherine Bell