Feeding Your Demons® Level I
With Lama Tsultrim Allione, Dorje Lopön Charlotte Rotterdam and Lopön Pieter Oosthuizen
March 3 - April 27, 2024
Feeding Your Demons® (FYD) is a simple but profound five-step process that guides the practitioner to transform their demons into protective allies through a sequence of illuminating questions and visualizations. Created by Lama Tsultrim Allione, it employs principles of the Tibetan Buddhist practice Chöd, as originally articulated by the eleventh-century female Tibetan teacher, Machig Labdrön.
This method has helped thousands of people transform and heal negative emotions, fears, illnesses, and self-defeating patterns. The work transcends spiritual constructs, serving as a meaningful tool for anybody, regardless of religious affiliation or personal philosophy.
Who is it for?
- Individuals who wish to acquire an effective methodology to directly engage with their own habitual patterns, challenges, and obstacles for sustained transformation.
- Mental health professionals, life coaches, substance abuse- or guidance counselors, spiritual mentors, social workers, or anyone who wishes to eventually become certified to use this method to help and empower others. (See FYD Online Certification Program for more details)
- This course is offered in both Buddhist and Secular Tracks, and this course is the Secular Track. Please note the Buddhist Track corresponds to Kapala Training Level I and is a required retreat for the Magyu Mother Lineage Program.
- On-demand access to all course materials (12 hours of teachings, primarily by Lama Tsultrim Allione)
- 4 live webcasts (and subsequent recordings) with Senior FYD Teachers Lopön Charlotte Rotterdam & Pieter Oosthuizen
- Discussion forum with teacher participation
- You will receive all the relevant FYD forms, including the Five Steps for Solo Work; the Five Steps for Partner Work; Demon Tracking Forms; etc. (pdf downloads)
For more detailed information click here.
Lama Tsultrim Allione is the bestselling author of Women of Wisdom (1984), Feeding Your Demons (2008), and Wisdom Rising Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine (2018). Lama Tsultrim is the founder of Tara Mandala, a 700-acre retreat center with the three-story temple and library dedicated to the divine…
Learn more about Lama Tsultrim Allione
Dorje Lopön Charlotte Z. Rotterdam has studied Tibetan Buddhism for the last 20 years, was authorized to teach by Lama Tsultrim Allione in 2006, and received the title of Magyu Lopön, lead teacher of Magyu: The Mother Lineage at Tara Mandala from Lama Tsultrim in 2016. Lopön Charlotte teaches in…
Learn more about Dorje Lopön Charlotte Rotterdam
Lopön Pieter Oosthuizen is a teacher and a long-time student of Tibetan Buddhism. He has been teaching various practices and retreats in Lama Tsultrim’s lineage in the US and abroad since 2006, offering a blend of incisive insight and genuine compassion. He co-leads the Boulder Tara Mandala Sangha with Lopön…
Learn more about Lopön Pieter Oosthuizen