Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine with Lama Tsultrim Allione
In this self-paced course, Lama Tsultrim takes you through the development of the feminine in Buddhism, the mandala principle, an introduction to the fierce feminine of the dakinis, the five buddha families, and several transformative meditation practices. The course includes over 13 hours of teachings, guided meditations, worksheets, and much more.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand how each of the five Dakini’s key ‘encumbered’ emotions and wisdom qualities are within each of us.
- Identify which of the Dakini’s are related to your current emotional patterns, both positive and negative.
- Practice the core ‘Mandala of the Five Dakinis’ meditation so you connect daily to their powerful transformative energy.
- Learn additional special meditations that allow you to gain insights and wisdom from each Dakini.
Who is This Course For?
- For both beginning and seasoned practitioners, as the five Dakini Mandala practice is powerful and yet simple to learn.
- This course is complementary to teachings on the ‘Journey into the Sacred Masculine’ which includes the male aspects of the Buddha mandala. These latter teachings are currently available in several retreats, please visit our retreat calendar for the dates in which these may be offered.
- Completion of this program fulfills the requirement for Magyu practitioners.
- Over 13 hours of on-demand video
- 8 guided audio meditations
- Guided practice session of the Mandala of Five Wisdom Dakinis
- 5 Buddha Family Worksheets
- Access on mobile, computer, and TV
- Certificate of Completion
This self-paced course includes:
- On-demand, access to all course materials (+13 hours of teachings, guided meditations, guided practices & more!).
- 12 hours of video; 1.5 hours of audio
- 9 guided meditations
- 5 Buddha Family Worksheets
- Access on mobile, computer and TV
- Certificate of completion
Please visit the Dakini Store for additional (but not required) items to support your practice, such as:
- Wisdom Rising: Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine by Lama Tsultrim Allione (May 2018)
- 1 Practice Text for Mandala of the Five Wisdom Dakinis (Print booklet version)
- 1 Dakini Mandala Image (laminated deity card)
- Wisdom Rising Practice Bundle (Book, Practice Text and Deity Card)
- Mandala Deity Card
- Wisdom Rising Practice Support Collection
- Introduction to Course
- Introduction to Buddhism
- Meeting the Mandala
- Meeting the Dakini
- The Five Wisdom Energies
- Journey to Nepal
- The Five Buddha Families
- The Mandala of the Five Dakinis Practice
- Create a Dakini Mandala Altar
- The Buddha Dakini – The Wisdom of Spaciousness
- The Vajra Dakini: The Wisdom of Clarity
- The Ratna Dakini: The Wisdom of Equanimity
- The Padma Dakini: The Wisdom of Discernment
- The Karma Dakini: The Wisdom of Action
- Wisdom Rising in Our World
- Conclusion – Taking the Dakini & Mandala into Your Life
- No prerequisites
- No transmission needed (Tib. lung)