The Tara Mandala community is happy to welcome you back to the land!
In 2023, Tara Mandala will offer an onsite summer retreat season, providing opportunities for solo retreatants and hosting day visitors again.
While we have eased COVID-19 requirements, we continue to take common-sense precautions to protect the health of everyone who comes to Tara Mandala and the small community living onsite. Please read the Health and Safety Protocols below to get acquainted with our updated policies.
Plan Your Visit
There are several ways for you to visit and practice at Tara Mandala
- Group Retreats: Please see our Calendar to explore available offerings and register for group retreats.
- Solo-Retreat Cabins: For those wishing to engage in solitary retreats, please click here to learn more about our Solo Retreat Cabins.
- Visitors & Day Trips: Tara Mandala is open for visitors. However, all visitors and day trips must be arranged with the center and approved in advance of your arrival. Please contact us here to make arrangements for your visit.
Health and Safety Protocols
We appreciate your support in maintaining health and safety procedures so that we can ensure the safety and well-being of everyone at Tara Mandala. Please note that the protocols listed here can change at any time. If you plan to visit Tara Mandala it is your responsibility to follow these protocols and make arrangements with the Tara Mandala staff in advance of your arrival.
- Negative COVID-19 Test: All practitioners, visitors, and teachers must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival. You may also show the onsite Tara Mandala staff a photo of your same-day test result.
- Covid-19 Vaccination: Tara Mandala recommends being vaccinated, but we do not require proof of vaccination.
- Lodging: All of our lodging options are once again available and rooms will be booked at full capacity.
- Masks: Masks are no longer required inside buildings but are recommended. Masks are required of solo retreatants during transport to a solitary retreat cabin. Masks won’t be needed when you come out of retreat unless you are sick. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask you to wear a mask.
- Hand Sanitizer: We provide hand sanitizers in all buildings and encourage participants to use these frequently.
- Sick Policy: Any staff member, practitioner, or teacher experiencing flu-like symptoms will be asked to take a COVID-19 test. If the test is positive, they will be asked to remain in their room, self-isolate, and go to the hospital if they have serious symptoms. Staff will not come to work if they are symptomatic. If you test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival, you will be asked to leave immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact us here. Thank you for helping Tara Mandala to maintain a safe and supportive practice environment.
Tara Mandala reserves the right to change the protocols without prior notice to enable us to meet the health and safety needs of the community, our guests, and visitors, as well as to comply with all local and state public health law changes, which can change weekly.