Plan Your Visit
There are several ways for you to visit and practice at Tara Mandala
- Group Retreats: Please see our Calendar to explore available offerings and register for group retreats.
- Solo-Retreat Cabins: For those wishing to engage in solitary retreats, please click here to learn more about our Solo Retreat Cabins.
- Visitors & Day Trips: Tara Mandala is open for visitors. However, all visitors and day trips must be arranged with the center and approved in advance of your arrival. Please contact us here to make arrangements for your visit.
Health and Safety Protocols
As Tara Mandala navigates the ongoing Covid-19 situation, we want to assure you that your health and safety remain our top priority. We appreciate your support as we adjust our policies to keep everyone safe.
We have discontinued our previous Covid policies (mandatory masking, social distancing, etc.) and are implementing common-sense measures to help mitigate the risk of transmission and other communicable diseases. Masks, hand sanitizers, and Covid tests will remain available at various locations around the center. Please feel free to use as you wish. We encourage everyone to use hand sanitizer and wash their hands regularly. Please follow all common sense approaches to prevent and minimize the spread of communicable diseases.
In order to support the health of everyone at Tara Mandala, we request all guests and visitors to self-monitor their own physical health condition and take immediate, responsible action if experiencing symptoms of illness. Specifically:
- Before arriving, if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of illness, we ask that you refrain from visiting the retreat center.
- If you are at the retreat center and feeling unwell, please alert our staff immediately. Consider maintaining physical distance from others and wearing a mask when in close proximity or indoors.
- Please keep our staff informed daily about your symptoms, especially if they worsen and you are in need of additional support.
Additionally, we recommend that anyone who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 should quarantine
and not attend any services or events until they have tested negative or completed the recommended quarantine period.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policies as needed. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we work to keep our community safe and healthy.
If you have any questions, please contact us here. Thank you for helping Tara Mandala to maintain a safe and supportive practice environment.
Tara Mandala reserves the right to change the protocols without prior notice to enable us to meet the health and safety needs of the community, our guests, and visitors, as well as to comply with all local and state public health law changes, which can change weekly.