Open from October to April 10
We are happy to announce that the Prajña Residence Hall will be open for personal retreats during the above dates, pending availability around group retreats. In cases of smaller group retreats, rooms may remain available. This is a great opportunity to do a retreat in a supported and comfortable environment. Retreatants will be welcome at morning practice, evening Protector’s practice, and Tsog (ritual feasts) or may choose solo practice.
You will have your own spacious room large enough for prostrations and yoga. Each room has a sink with a granite countertop and wood floors with non-toxic natural finishes. There are shared baths and toilets on each floor.
From Monday to Thursday, two cooked meals a day (lunch and dinner) and on Friday one meal (lunch) will be provided in the Community Building. On weekends and at breakfast, meals are self-serve.
The kitchen will be accessible during breakfast and on weekends and at other prearranged times with the Kitchen Manager. Please note that in special circumstances, the kitchen may be closed during the week, and in such cases, meals will be self-serve. There will be an option for a silent table.
The minimum stay is one week. The maximum stay is three months within the dates listed. Mondays and Fridays are check-in and check-out days.
Fees include meals, lodging, and full use of the facilities.
For 1 – 2 weeks: $450 / week
For 3 weeks: $400 / week
For 1 month: $1,500
A non-refundable $15 application fee is required.
Cancellations must be in writing. Refunds and credits are dependent on the timing of the written request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Retreat Cancellation Request.
- For retreats less than three months, cancellations received at least 60 days prior to the retreat start date receive a refund of the payment, minus a $100 fee.
- For retreats longer than three months, cancellations received at least 60 days prior to the retreat start date receive a refund of the payment, minus a $200 fee.
- For all retreats, cancellations received between one and two months prior to the retreat start date receive a refund of 50% of their deposit, minus the cancellation fee.
No refunds can be made for cancellations received less than one month prior to the retreat start date.
1. Apply Now for solitary retreat in Prajna Residence Hall. Contact the Retreat Manager for cabin or room availability: email@example.com
2. All registrations must be completed online. Please read our cabin information pages completely before filling out your application. Your application will be reviewed for approval.
3. We will contact you upon approval with payment information. To hold your place, a deposit equal to half of your retreat fee for retreats less than one month, or 30% of your retreat fee for retreats longer than one month, is due within 10 days after your application is accepted. The balance must be received at least 30 days before the start of your retreat.
Arrival & Departure
Check-in time is strictly between 2:00-4:00 pm. Our Retreatant Care Manager will greet you in the office upon your arrival for orientation and escort you to your room.
Check-out time is strictly between 10:00 am and 12:00pm. When you check-in, you will arrange a check-out time with the retreatant care manager.