“Our lives are an intricate interwoven fabric.”
~ Lama Tsultrim Allione, from her book Wisdom Rising
Holiday Greetings to you all! We are excited to announce that registration is officially open for all of our inspiring 2020 program offerings. With gift-giving season upon us, this is a perfect time to give friends, family, and even yourself the gift of the Dharma.
Lama Tsultrim talks of our world being “a beautiful, pulsating mandala, a matrix of overlaid mandalas.” This pulse is the heart of humanity. We weave this enlightened heart with the threads of wisdom and skillful means. In honoring this, we invite you to join us for our 2020 retreats.
Our retreats this year weave together the divine feminine (wisdom) and sacred masculine (skillful means) energies within all of us. We offer you opportunities to integrate and deepen your spiritual path. We invite you to come for retreat and teachings, to support an intentional life aligned with the teachings of the Buddha, to open your heart, connect deeply, and feel empowered to help bring positive transformation in our communities and the world.
Our offerings this season, include:
- The new Ösel Nyingtig Cycle, a new terma lineage, from A.dzom Paylo Rinpoche to Tara Mandala, centering around Yeshe Tsogyal and the enlightened feminine. The Dakini Ngöndro: The Excellent Path of Great Bliss and Tröma Nagmo: The Path of Secret Primordial Wisdom will be the first two retreats offered in this precious cycle, taught by Lama Tsultrim and Tulku Ösel Dorje.
- Lama Tsultrim and Shiva Rea will be co-teaching Meeting The Wisdom Mother, coinciding with Machig Labdrön’s Birthday.
- Descent and Emergence: A Mythic Journey for Challenging Times with Lama Tsultrim Allione and Michael Meade.
- Sky Mind: Machig Labdrön and Open Awareness with Lopön Charlotte and Pieter Oosthuizen.
- Dance in the Mandala of the 21 Praises of Tara with Prema Dasara.
- Wisdom Rising: Journey into the Sacred Masculine with Lama Tsultrim, Pieter Oosthuizen and Karla Jackson-Brewer.
- Nadine and Andrew Keller’s Relationship as Sacred Practice: The Art of Love and Devotion.
- Skin Out, Skin In: Uncovering the Roots of Racism and Oppression through the Four Foundations of Mindfulness with JoAnna Hardy and Erin Treat.
- Undoing Patriarchy & Embodying Sacred Masculinity with Lama Rod Owens.
- Aging with Wisdom and Creativity: Deepening our Practice through Reflection and Writing with Victress Hitchcock and Olivia Hoblitzelle.
For Vajrayana-based retreats, we offer a beautiful mix of traditional and contemporary practices, including Chöd, Zhitro, Dzogchen, and Feeding Your Demons®: Kapala Training Levels One through Four. And finally, we anticipate the return of longtime friends such as: Adzom Gyalse Rinpoche, H.E. Chung Tulku Rinpoche, Sangye Khandro, Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo, and inspiring musicians R. Carlos Nakai and Peter Rowan. Browse our 2020 offerings and register soon to guarantee your preferred retreat accommodations.
Are finances an issue? We strive to make Dharma accessible to anyone regardless of their life situation. We offer payment plans, Work Exchange program, and scholarships to ensure Dharma is available to everyone. To apply for a Work Exchange, payment plans, scholarship, or get further financial information please click here.
If you have any questions about registration please contact Kaleigh at email@example.com or call 970-731-371 Ext 108.
Visit our website for more info and to register. We look forward to having you on the land and practicing the Dharma with you in the coming months!
Yours in the Dharma,
The Tara Mandala Family