Estimated Financial Commitment
Total annual estimated cost ranges depending on what housing options you choose, how many retreats you take, and amount of dana you offer.
- Annual Fee of $350/year, due by Jan 31st of each year.
- Sustaining Sangha membership: $30 – $60/month (higher levels available)= $360-$720/year
- If you are under 25 or over 65 and have financial need that prohibits your fulfillment of this requirement, please fill out a financial aid form and we will consider your situation individually.
- Annual 5-7 day retreat at Tara Mandala (which includes housing and food) at a cost of $415 -$1845 (depending on type of accommodation chosen) with suggested teacher dana of $150-$320 = $415-$2,165/year
- Two tele-teachings or webcasts per year with Lama Tsultrim Allione, Lopön Sang Ye, or Lama Tsultrim Allione’s senior teachers with suggested teacher dana of $50 per session = $100/year
- Optional: Solo cabin rental (not included in total below) = Discounted to $200/week
- Optional for the first 2 years, required every year after that: Dzinpa Rangdröl Drubchen: from $640 to $2,650 (depending on housing & donation options you choose) – Sangha member discounts available.
- Three Yana Retreat (for those who have not completed this prior to enrollment): cost not included in total below.
- Total annual estimated cost may range from $1,450 up to $5,725 per year depending on your housing options, how many retreats you take per year, and amount of dana you offer. THIS ESTIMATE INCLUDES DRUBCHEN. Travel expenses and extra retreats, such as the Three Yanas, are not included.
Financial assistance is available for those in need for Gateway Program retreats as well as the Gateway Program Annual Fee. Click on the link below to apply.
Please note that the Sustaining Sangha membership requirement is not applicable for financial assistance. Also any discounts from any level of Sustaining Sangha membership will not apply if receiving a scholarship or deferred payment plan.