Ösel Nyingtig Financial Commitment
Upon acceptance into this program, for those in either the Yeshe Tsogyal Cycle or the Troma Cycle of Ösel Nyingtig the financial commitment includes:
- Becoming a Sustaining Sangha member at $30/month or higher. Membership offers an assortment of benefits including: 5% discount on one retreat annually, 5% discount in the Dakini Store, access to special content including teachings by Lama Tsultrim, and much more.
- Payment of an annual administrative fee of $350 due two weeks after being formally accepted into the program. This amount will be charged to your account annually. This fee covers administrative costs, translation of relevant texts, text editing and preparation, webcast administration and group oversight.
- You are required to cover the costs of your annual group retreat(s) which will usually be one per year and held at Tara Mandala or certain centers in Europe.
- You will be asked to offer Dana to teachers as well as your personal Kalyanamitra.
Participation in this program includes:
- Webcast meetings with your group every two months for answering questions or giving specific teachings related to Ösel Nyingtig.
- Guidance from your Kalyanamitra (experienced Spiritual Mentor trained in these practices appointed by Lama Tsultrim) during private monthly in-person or online video calls.
- Your Kalyanamitra will track your progress and help you work through any challenges that arise. In between these meetings you can also email your Kalyanamitra with questions you may have.
Once accepted, if you have financial hardships that make these financial commitments challenging, you can apply for a scholarship. We do not want financial challenges to prevent anyone from participating.